Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently working with our well established client in Hull.
This role for IT Support is to maintain the IT infrastructure of both the factory and offices to ensure optimum performance at all times and to offer first line support to internal users with day-to-day IT problems .
- To ensure the efficient and effective running of the software, hardware, network infrastructure and telecommunications on site.
- To work to all given deadlines and ensure all tasks are completed professionally and on time.
- To proactively manage the potential IT issues on site.
- To maintain the current operating systems and interfaces on site and ensure all are kept up to date.
- To provide on call assistance to site when required on emergency IT matters.
- To work alongside and in conjunction with site requirements on both a day to day and project led basis.
- To partake in initiatives and projects as and when requested.
- To guide internal customers through any IT issues and to proactively look to enhance the current site systems / procedures / working practices.
- To offer IT support to other sites as and when required.
- To ensure all endpoints are fully updated and protected.
- To maintain a clean and risk-free working environment.
- To ensure all calls and requests are logged via the helpdesk system
This is a temporary ongoing role to cover during a very busy period.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award-winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 25 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the role please submit your application along with a covering letter stating your current situation and salary expectation.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.