Industrial Account Coordinator (Romanian Speaking) – Hull City Centre
Following continued success, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our Head Office Industrial team in Hull. This department supply a number of prestigious clients throughout Yorkshire and Lincolnshire and require an additional team member to deliver our exceptional service.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, dedicated Account Coordinator who is driven by success, calm under pressure and flexible to support the ever-changing demands of the recruitment industry. Based at our Head Office in Hull, you will be working Monday to Friday from 08.30 – 17.30 however hours can vary with on-call duty via a mobile phone needed. The role includes:
Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
- Candidate attraction through various channels including jobsites, social media and leaflet campaigns;
- Registering and interviewing candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
- Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour to ensure 100% fulfilment for clients’ requirements;
- Daily interaction with Clients to ensure all staffing needs are met and all workers have arrived for shift. This may involve site visits to check in;
- Build Client relationships;
- Daily planning and scheduling, organising shift rotas and booking staff;
- Full responsibility for the selection of labour provided;
- Preparation of weekly Payroll through collection of timesheets/hours reports from each worker/client;
- Ensure compliance in line with company policies and UK legislation (e.g. H&S, AWR, WTD);
- Data inputting of worker and assignment information;
- Visits to both new and existing Clients;
- General administration duties;
- Out of hours’ mobile phone cover.
- Have recruitment experience (preferred);
- Be fluent in Romanian (G.O.R) due to the nationality of the workforce;
- Be fluent in English and IT literate, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Have a full, clean, driving licence with own vehicle;
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Maintain high levels of discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
- Be able to prioritise to meet deadlines;
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach.
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary (D.O.E);
- Increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
- Long Service Awards;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with 30 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Dawn Benson at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on 01482 212581. Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter to [email protected].
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for 30 years throughout the UK.