Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an experienced ICT Technician to work within a public sector organisation.
Main Duties –
- Undertake second-line ICT support work, with a focus on returning users to ‘business as usual’ as quickly as possible.
- Work with users to resolve their issues and proactively provide feedback to users until a resolution has been reached
- Identify and resolve the underlying causes of ICT incidents to reduce the number of future occurrences.
- Maintains and updates hardware details on the database when incidents or problems are resolved
- Escalates calls through to the correct resource or third party supplier
- Undertakes small scale projects to implement new or changed ICT services
- Provide on the job and familiarisation training to users/internal staff on various aspects of ICT
Experience/Skills required -
- Has installed, commissioned and supported office and field-based ICT hardware, including fault-finding to component level on PCs and tablets
- Can show previous experience of installing, updating and configuring a range of standard and bespoke software applications
- Has used Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services to perform a range of standard maintenance tasks
- Has awareness of ICT and other security related legislation
- Has recognised IT and/or networking qualification or equivalent experience
- Full UK driver’s license is essential as travel between sites is required
Salary – Grade 6 (£20,344 pa)
Please call Michelle at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.