Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited continue to work in Partnership with our long-term client at their Pork processing facility in Watton, Norfolk and have immediate vacancies for Hygiene Operatives, working a night shift an on-going basis.
Working in a pork processing environment, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, preparing orders for delivery to UK supermarkets. Responsibilities include:
- Cleaning of all departments throughout the site during and after daily production and processing;
- Safe use of chemicals and cleaning equipment;
- Complying with all Health, Safety and Quality procedures at all times;
- Working at pace as a team to achieve production targets on a daily basis;
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Have a positive attitude possess excellent communication skills;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- A good eye for detail and a methodical work ethic;
- Previous experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
We can offer:
- Starting rate of £11.02 per hour with overtime paid at £14.69 per hour once contracted weekly hours of 40 or 48 are met;
- Working a shift pattern of 6 on / 2 off, 21:00 – 05:30;
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 28 days’ paid annual leave including public holidays;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
- Onsite assistance from PRS representatives.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit an up-to-date CV to [email protected] Alternatively, please call on 01953 884100 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.