- Cleaning of all departments throughout the site following end of daily production;
- Safe use of chemicals and cleaning equipment;
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Quality procedures at all times;
- Working at pace as a team to achieve production targets on a daily basis;
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Have a positive attitude and work ethic;
- Possess excellent communication skills;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- A good eye for detail and a methodical work ethic;
- Previous experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
We can offer:
- Starting rate of £11.51 per hour;
- 12 hour shifts (with 30 minutes paid break and 30 minutes unpaid break daily), working on a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern;
- Working 18:00 or 06:00 on a full time, on-going basis;
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 20 days’ paid annual leave;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
If you would like to apply for the role please submit an up-to-date CV to [email protected]. Alternatively, please call on 07880 197056to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 27 years within East Anglia, Yorkshire, and Lincolnshire