We are seeking motivated individuals to join our Hygiene team as a Hygiene Operative, to assist in meeting the requirements of the daily schedule whilst working in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, food safety legislation and quality standards specified by our customers.
The main duties of the role include:
• Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
• Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples
• Deep cleaning of production areas
• Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
• Ensuring that all paperwork is correctly completed
• Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for Health & Safety and Hygiene
• Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
• The ability to work effectively under pressure of time
• Reporting any incidents or environmental concerns to your line manager.
• Good level of written and spoken English
• Strong attention to detail
• Organised and efficient
• 10PM – 6 AM
We can offer:
• Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
• Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
• 20 days’ paid annual leave;
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
• Canteen facilities;
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 30 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.