Hygiene Operative (Nights)
THE UK’S LEADING FRESH FOOD PRODUCERS AND DUE TO EXPANSION WITH THE NEW STATE-OF-THE-ART PRODUCTION FACILITY ARE CURRENTLY EXPANDING THEIR TEAMS AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT NUMEROUS SKILL SETS ACROSS THEIR FACTORY.
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you looking for on-going work full time or part time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? Have you a can-do, positive attitude? Are you looking for Night work? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Country Foods Prepared Poultry who are a producer of delicious, cooked poultry ingredients and are a leading innovator in the industry. With their brand new purpose built, breaded chicken factory. With all that in mind our client is looking to expand the team and have numerous immediate opportunities for full time Hygiene Operatives to join their Night Shift Team. Our Client is searching for successful candidates who can provide a hygiene resource to the factory level of cleanliness, to uphold to the standard of hygiene and housekeeping that is maintained. Candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
What we are looking for:
- Applicants to have good attention to detail for quality control and despatch of customers’ orders
- Applicants must be physically fit due to the nature and responsibilities of the role
- Applicants to carry out general and specific hygiene duties in accordance with the frequency and according to the methods laid down in the factory hygiene schedule and instruction
- Applicants to achieve the targets and maintain the level of hygiene specified by the Departmental Supervisor and Manager
- Ensure that after cleaning, departments are left in a clean, tidy, clear and hygienic condition in preparation for production in any given area.
- Ensure adherence to all standards and processes relating to CCP monitoring, glass, complaints, label verifications and other paperwork in your department
- Ensure that all open product is removed from the immediate area or covered prior to the use of cleaning chemicals
- Report all accidents, breakages, allergen spillage or machinery damage to the Supervisor or Manager
- Reliable, well-mannered and have a good absence and timekeeping record
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- To ensure that all work undertaken is competed with die regard for quality, productivity and safety.
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard, ensuring all COSHH regulations governing handling, storage and labelling of chemicals are adhered to.
- Previous Experience within FMCG is desirable but not essential
We Can Offer:
- £12.61 per hour basic £15.76 per hour Overtime
- Working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern 18:00 – 06:00
- Working in a new state-of-the-art facility
- Free hot drink tokens
- Reduced staff sales
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of a permanent contract
To discuss this role or any other vacancy Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited can offer with continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates, the potential of a permanent opportunity, training and career progression with immediate starts then please contact the Resource Department on: 01482 212581 or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com