Human Resources Administrator
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Administrator to work within a manufacturing organisation. The ideal candidate will have previous human resources experience and have strong administration skills.
The duties of the role include:
• Arranging interviews, sending letters and updating trackers
• Drafting offers and contracts
• Preparing the new colleague starter packs
• Responding to reference requests
• Updating associated electronic systems with new starter details and ensure all paperwork is fully completed
• Daily recording of absence phone calls and absence recording
• Reporting absence to the management team via email
• Ensure the Return to Work process is properly followed, escalating late returns to the HR Advisor
• Responsible for initiating the AWOL protocols and updating the HR Advisor in all cases
• Manage the resignation process (letter of acceptance, leaver form, arranging the exit interview and updating of electronic systems), notifying the HR Assistant of all cases
• Transferring the leaver’s personnel file to archive
• Supporting the company’s internal schemes
The ideal candidate will have:
• GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
• Experience working in a very busy office environment
• The ability to handle multiple tasks
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of efficient administration systems
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Planning, organising, teamwork and communication skills
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Hours of Work: TBC
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212581
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.