Prestige Recruitment Specialists are proud to be supporting one of our clients in their search for an HRBP on a perm basis.
This is a full time role with a salary of up to £60,000 per annum along with an very generous £7,000 car allowance.
Ideally you will come from a Food Manufacturing background although experience within FMCG will also be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and drive HR plans within the site:
- Achieve excellent employee relations.
- Deliver effective employee engagement and participation
- Ensure all employees are legally allowed to work on site and trained and competent to fulfil their roles.
- Adherence to all relevant company policies, legislation and customer protocols to ensure the highest standards are maintained in our ethical use of migrant labour
- Manage and lead site Union talks, works council and employee engagement
- Facilitate Team Briefing and employee involvement
- Delivery of effective IPR’s to ensure that individual performance reviews are completed for everyone and that follow up action plans are delivered. Plan and deliver site succession planning in conjunction with senior management to ensure that we develop employees with potential for greater responsibility
- Advocate and champion Diversity within the site
- Lead on ensuring that our Values are communicated and practiced by our employees at all levels
- Achieve best in class standards of HR Excellence through the HR Dashboard metrics - Management accountability will be achieved through the review and timely reporting of HR Dashboard measures with appropriate follow up actions undertaken
- Manage all ethical audits on site and SEDEX/McDonalds ethical websites and action plans as required.
- Support the principles of Operational Excellence and lead the people pillar standards on site
- Implement Wellbeing projects
- Ensure Agency audits are carried out at the required intervals.
- Ensure all workers are uploaded onto all HR/TMS systems and off loaded in timely manner: manage PP input and ensure SOX compliance
- Implement and evaluate our HR policies, procedures and processes to contribute to achieving company corporate objectives and creating a working environment which inspires, engages, motivates and retains our employees
- Provide professional and effective advice and support to the HR and operation teams on all HR related matters / people development issues.
- Implement people strategy on site and be a credible member of the site senior leadership team.
- Action all learning and development plans and requirements across the site through effective co-ordination and timely planning.
- Ensuring consistency of approach with regards to legislative requirements in relation to contracts, working arrangements, policy formation and implementation of terms and conditions.
- Develop good local employer / community relations.
- Working in conjunction with the site senior leadership team to propose restructures for approval.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A passion for HR excellence, fully demonstrated by a proven track record in a previous organisation.
- Minimum of 3 years previous HR Manager level experience within the manufacturing industry or able to demonstrate having a proven comparable HR record.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualified.
- Proven Unionised workforce experience (including leading union negotiations) and well honed industrial relations / conflict resolution experience.
- Good commercial and financial acumen.
- Previous HR experience within the Food Industry
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award-winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 25 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the role please submit your application along with a covering letter stating your current situation and salary expectation.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.