HR Advice Lead
HR Advice Lead
Hull/East Riding – HU17
Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00
Temporary contract (6th February to 5th August)
Overall Purpose: Lead on the delivery of a high quality, efficient and timely HR Advisory service for all employment related matters and compliance with all statutory and legislative requirements. Support the wider People Services team in the delivery of the HR support services to Schools and Academies under SLA arrangements.
- Support the Business Services Manager with the provision of the Employment Services advice centre service providing advice and support concerning all employment related matters including terms and conditions of employment, this will include advice relating to statutory payments and relevant legislative requirements.
- Manage the provision of advice relating to statutory payments, relevant legislative requirements, and the processing of all contractual paperwork as a result of appointment processes for all Council employees
- Ensure effective management of processing of all employment contractual documentation and implementation of agreed employment policy and legislation.
- Deliver the advice centre service to managers for advice and guidance with respect to Council policies and procedures (excluding iTrent system enquiries).
- Lead the HR Advice telephone contact centre to ensure delivery of high levels of excellent customer service across the organisation.
- Ensure consistent application across the Council of local and national terms and conditions of services, ER employment policy and procedures and other relevant, policies and practice to ensure consistent implementation across the Council.
- Develop a comprehensive induction and ongoing development training programme for the Advice team with respect to Council policies and procedures to maintain a high-level advisory function to both employees and managers with respect to all employment matters.
- Continuous review of process improvements to enhance efficiency and service delivery.
- Support the delivery of advice and guidance to Schools on the preparation and maintenance of their Single Central Records.
- Support the People Services teams with the provision of a comprehensive, and timely Employment advisory service to support TUPE and Academy transfers.
- Provision of full redeployment service providing support, advice and guidance to employees.
- Any duties and responsibilities appropriate to the grade and level of responsibility of the post
- In your role you are required to speak English with sufficient fluency to effectively perform your duties, as required by Section 77-84 of the Immigration Act 2016
The above principal accountabilities are not exhaustive and may vary without changing the character of the job or level of responsibility.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 306 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving, we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector.