HGV Driver & Stores Operative, 4on/ 4off
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for HGV Class 2 (C) Drivers in Hull.
This role is to ensure the timely, safe and efficient transfer of food goods by vehicle into and out of the site to meet the needs of the business.
To maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare of yourself and other employees in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 as well as adhering to COSSH regulations.
• Unloading of delivery vehicles and transferring goods to their designated storage area
• Ensuring all goods in the warehouse are routinely checked
• Checking documentation is accurate and complete
• Raising any discrepancies to the Stores Manager
• Routinely check the vehicles and report any issues
• Check product is correct and booked accurately on to the system
• Counting stock in factory and replenishing to required stock levels
• Keep all areas clean and tidy
• Drive the vehicle to various other sites in the country for deliveries and collections
The successful candidate must:
• Possess valid car and Class 2 HGV driving licences (essential)
• Possess Valid CPC and tachograph cards
• Possess good communication skills with excellent levels of written and spoken English
• Be flexible, organized and efficient
• A good understanding of computers and scanning systems i.e. Navision
Counterbalance and reach truck licences are an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your cv and covering letter to [email protected]
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.