Health, Safety and Environmental Manage
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to work within a large manufacturing organisation. The ideal candidate will have NEBOSH general certificate and Food Safety Level 4.
· To assist managers to identify risk in the workplace and to take corrective action or initiate controls to minimise those risks.
· Implement and monitor effective HSE monitoring and reporting systems. These include group HSE KPI reporting.
· Conducting data analysis to identify trends while working to improve any situation that could be detrimental to the site.
· Actively support and champion a ‘best practice’ ethos and a positive safety culture.
· Conducting Internal auditing and follow up action plan, ensuring close out within agreed timescales and publishing the results.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of health and safety legislation and feed back to the appropriate parties where necessary, implementing agreed changes to the business.
· Working closely with Group H&S to implement the business strategy.
· Ensure that the site complies with all statutory requirements, ‘best practice’ guidelines, and group standards.
· Ensure full compliance of the Company’s ISO 14001, 45001 & 50001 Management Systems.
· Maintenance of the conditions of the sites environmental permit.
· Ensure that department managers are accountable for their area of responsibility, supporting & mentoring them to make positive changes.
· NEBOSH General Certificate (minimum)
· IEMA Environmental Management certificate (or equivalent)
· FMCG (essential)
· Chilled food manufacturing (desirable)
· Environmental permitting regulations (EPR)
· Continuous tools and techniques
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Presentation and training skills
· Computer literate
· Ability to gather data, maintain records and write reports
· Problem solving / analytical ability
· Delivers on commitments
· Drive to achieve
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone (phone number removed)
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.