Health and Safety Administrator
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Administrator to work within a large manufacturing organization in the Barton area. The ideal candidate will have experience within a Health and Safety environment and have strong administrative skills.
The duties of the role include:
• Support with minor investigations and issue file notes.
• Provide general administration for the General Manager.
• Answering general queries and escalating issues
• Conducts accident investigation interviews and ensuring the relevant paperwork is correctly processed
• Writing solution statements
• Taking statements
• Liaising with workers on the shop floor
The ideal candidate will have:
• Maths and English GCSEs grade C or above (or equivalent).
• Experience of administrating within a Health and Safety environment.
• Diligence and a keen eye for detail.
• Strong experience using Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent (12 weeks)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7am to 3.30pm
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.