Group Compliance Officer
The purpose of the role is to act as Group Compliance Officer for the Group with specific responsibility for working to deliver a risk assessed programme of scheduled audits to confirm site technical, H&S, environmental and ethical compliance with specified retailer technical policies, technical standards, 3rd Party Standards and unannounced pre-production hygiene audits.
- Ensure that you understand and adhere to your personal responsibilities with regard the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 or Health and Safety at Work (Northern Ireland) Order SI 1978/1039:
- To work in partnership with the Management team on site to be part of the Culture of the site which drives Food Safety, H&S, Ethical, Environmental and Energy behaviours.
- To assist in the delivery of the internal audits at other sites around the Group as directed by the Group Compliance Controller or Group Compliance Supervisor to ensure that these are completed to the required schedules that have been set.
- To assist in the delivery of the Unannounced Pre-Production Hygiene audits around the Cranswick Group to ensure that each site,
- To provide information and, where requested by the Group Compliance Supervisor or Group Compliance Controller, to attend the Group Compliance Meeting on a quarterly basis.
- To be a channel for shared learnings between the sites for technical, H&S, environmental and ethical matters.
- Internal Auditor Training
- Level 3 HACCP
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Level 3 H&S
- Previous experience in auditing is not essential to the role as full training will be given
- Knowledge of customer codes of practice, BRC Standards and ISO 45001 and 14001 Standards
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.