Gourmet Filler Technicians
Prestige Recruitment are currently recruiting for our Client who are growing their Gourmet department in preparation to commence long term, high volume production. You will be responsible for producing high quality products in line with internal specifications and the Customer’s expectations.
We are looking for highly motivated and flexible individuals will a passion for our product and their own personal development.
• To operative various ‘filler’ machines efficiently to achieve high quality products as per the daily plan
• Responsible for the set-up of the filler to ensure all products are correctly produced
• Carry out all tasks in accordance with strict health and safety awareness
• Be able to ‘trouble shoot’ and problem solve when issues arise
• Be able to clean down effectively during ‘change overs’ or at the end of the shift
• Strict adherence to our clean-as-you-go policy (GMP)
• Achieve the skin yields in line with current KPIs
• Be an active member of Taste Panels
• Report issues immediately to Line Leader/Supervisor/Manager
Skills and Experience:
• Level 2 Food Safety
• Experience of machine operation
• Background in fast paced food manufacturing
Shifts are Mon - Fri 18.30pm - 03.30am
4 on 4 off 06.00am – 18.00pm
This is a permanent role!!
Good Written and Spoken English is essential for this role.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the role please submit your application along with a covering letter stating your current situation and salary expectation.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.