Global Account Manager
Prestige Recruitment are currently recruiting for our client - a global manufacturer to the retail industry.
We are currently looking to recruit a Global Account Manager to join a dynamic, fast-paced and ever evolving environment, providing excellent customer service and responsible for the development of both new and existing and accounts.
The role is based at their office in Hull.
• Manage the named accounts (existing customers, new business accounts and target accounts) to maximise profitability.
• Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing and potential customers through effective communication.
• Contribute to the annual business planning and budget process.
• Directly involved in commercial decisions that impact the profitability of the named accounts.
• Identify market trends to grow incremental revenue/commercial opportunities.
• Collect information and prepare proposals for new and existing customers.
• Contribute to development of marketing strategy and materials.
• Contribute to product development in response to customer needs.
• Work alongside other Global Account Managers to ensure a consistent process across the business and the sister companies.
• Partner with production to resolve quality issues as needed.
• Attend trade exhibitions, events, trials and demonstrations and other ad hoc activities involving customers.
• Keep abreast of companies' products and services.
• Keep abreast of competitors' activities.
• Provide a detailed report on a monthly basis against a set timetable.
Skills and Experience:
• At least two years’ experience of working in a customer-facing account management role, with excellent customer relationship management and influencing skills.
• A good basic understanding of print and packaging.
• Sound business analysis skills: experience of managing budgets and ability to interpret financial reports.
• Results focused, evidence of consistent achievement of meeting sales targets.
• Excellent team working skills as the Group is a global organisation, getting along with your colleagues is essential.
• Self-motivated, organised and able to prioritise in a multi-task environment.
• Extensive knowledge of clothing retailers and garment producers.
• Flexibility - willingness to travel extensively, both in the UK and to the regions where the sister companies are located and to be flexible regarding hours of work to suit different time zones.
• Current driving licence.
For a full job brief and informal discussion please submit an up to date copy of your CV, a short list of CVS will be submitted to our client for interview. Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 working days if you have not been contacted within this time then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful