HULL’S WELL KNOWN GALVANIZING COMPANY LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT AND TRAIN GALVANIZING OPERATIVES
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you looking to learn and improve your skills and experience? Are you looking for on-going work and a full time permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Premier Galvanizing one of the areas well known Galvanizing company with over 20 years’ experience with their hot dip galvanizing facility in Hull who have a number of permanent positions for Galvanizing operatives with immediate opportunities. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to be employed on a full-time permanent basis (after successful completion of a 13 week probationary period through Prestige). The Plant operates 24 hours on a rotating shift system that can include overtime on a weekend to meet customer demands.
What we are looking for:
- Applicants must be physically fit due to the nature and responsibilities of the role
- Reliable and have a good absence and timekeeping record
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team within a fast moving production environment
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety
- Have a good work ethic and willing to learn and upskill themselves within a unique in-house training schedule.
- Counterbalance FLT licence is desirable but not essential
We Can Offer:
- 2 Shift patterns; Rotation earlies/late (early: 05:00 – 13:30 Monday to Friday / Late: 13:30 – 22:00 Monday to Thursday, Friday 12:30 – 20:30
- In-house training and upskilling which includes: Manual Handling, FLT Operations, COMBI lift operations and overhead cranes
- Starting Pay (first 13 Weeks) Early: £10.00 per hour plus time and half for overtime
- Successful candidates after 13 weeks will be offered permanent contract with Increase in Pay with Pace related performance bonus and overtime at 1 x 1 ½
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the Engineering department on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.