Food Production Packer
We are looking for Packers to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations in order to fulfil business and department targets, while maintaining product safety and quality standards.
There are several departments to support, these roles can cover packing on production lines for varied products. The role may also cover heavy lifting dependant on department.
- To ensure that any production targets set by the Supervisors are met; or if this is not possible, shortfalls are reported to the relevant person in a timely manner
- To maintain a clean and tidy area (work, changing room, canteen etc), meeting both safety and hygiene regulations of the site
- Carry out training commensurate with the area including regular refresher/update training as and when required
- To report any equipment defects immediately to the Line Leader
- To behave in a safe and appropriate manner at all times
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
We can offer:
- Monday to Friday shifts or 4 on 4 off shift patterns
- Starting rate of £8.78 per hour
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 20 days’ paid annual leave;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
Due to the location own transport is preferred.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 25 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.