Food Production Operatives
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited continue to work in Partnership with Cranswick Convenience Foods. The roles are across all areas of production, working as part of a team with pre-packed sliced and bulk cooked meats, ensuring compliance with key company and customer requirements. We have immediate start vacancies for Food Production Operatives to work on an on-going basis.
You will be working on fast-paced production lines, preparing and packing cooked meat products.
- Assembling of cooked meat products into packs, labelling and packing;
- Continuously checking the quality of products on the line;
- Following required work instructions and procedures;
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times;
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Have a positive attitude and work ethic;
- Previous food production experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
We can offer:
- New pay rate £10 per hour with overtime rate £15 per hour
- Nights shift available with pay rate £12.12 per hour with overtime rates paid £18.18 per hour
- Various shifts available :
4on/4off 06:00 – 18:00
Monday – Friday 09:30-14.30
Monday to Friday 18:00-02:00
- Free transport to and from work 3 pick-up points across Hull
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 20 or 28 days’ paid annual leave (depending on shift pattern)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
- Free on-site parking
- Onsite assistance from PRS representatives.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit an up-to-date CV to [email protected] or call our office 01482 212581
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.