Food Production Labourer
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently working with our long term client one of the biggest food manufactures in UK to recruit for the role of Labourer in Preston near Hull.
We are looking for labourers to assist the Abattoir Supervisors in ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day operations in order to fulfil business and department targets, while maintaining product safety and quality standards.
- To ensure that any production targets set by the Supervisors are met; or if this is not possible, shortfalls are reported to the relevant person in a timely manner
- To maintain a clean and tidy area (work, changing room, canteen etc), meeting both safety and hygiene regulations of the site
- Carry out training commensurate with the area including regular refresher/update training as and when required
- To report any equipment defects immediately to the Line Leader
- To behave in a safe and appropriate manner at all times
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
This role will involve heavy lifting.
Hours - Monday to Friday from 06.00hours.
We can offer:
- Starting rate of £9.00 per hour
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 20 days’ paid annual leave;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 25 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.