FLT Reach Driver
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an experienced Reach Truck driver for our busy and well respected client in the Thorganby area working in a coldstore environment.
• 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with paid breaks on an hourly basis.
• Must be able to work rotating shifts each week, 6am to 2pm/2pm to 10pm. In the busy peak season between July and September you will be required to work 10pm – 6am shifts on a rota’d basis.
• £9.25 per hour for 6-2/2-10 shifts
• Overtime available at weekends at time plus half Saturdays, double time Sundays after 40 hours worked.
• Pay rate for first 12 weeks (probation period) is £9.25 Monday to Friday, £13.88 Saturdays and £18.50 Sundays.
Carry out all work on the reach truck; feeding packing lines/mixing lines.
Putting away product
Stacking of bulk products
Using the pallet truck to load orders
Checking orders for damage
Repairing the damage using the pallet turner
Responsible for weighbridge
Completing paperwork correctly
All aspects of coldstore hygiene
Qualifications: Reach truck licence
Self-Driven – proactive but a strong team player
Good Work attitude
Attention to detail
Must have own transport due to location and shifts.
This is a Temp to Perm position for the right candidate
If you're interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected] or ring 01482 212581 and speak to Dawn.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.