FLT COUNTERBALANCE DRIVERS
BEVERLEY’S WORLD LEADING SUPPLIER OF SPECIALTY MINERALS FOR INDUSTRY ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND THEIR TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT FLT COUNTERBALANCE DRIVERS FOR ONGOING WORK
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you looking for on-going work? Have you got a FLT counterbalance licence? Have you got a full clean driving licence? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Imerys who is based in Beverley and are the world’s leading supplier of specialty minerals for industry who have two full time requirements for a FLT counterbalance drivers. Our client is searching for successful candidates for production operative vacancy based at the Beverley site working on shift 6/6 typically 37.5 hours per week average. The role will primarily be in the warehouse – bagging products, loading trucks and logistics administration. The role will also support general duties as/when needed around site including general housekeeping
What we are looking for:
- Applicants to have an attention to detail for quality control and despatch of material
- Applicants must be physically fit due to the nature and responsibilities of the role
- Reliable, well-mannered and have a good absence and timekeeping record
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Hold a Full Clean Driving licence is essential
- Hold a Counterbalance Fork lift truck licence
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
We Can Offer:
- £12.67 per hour pay
- Working on a split shift pattern 2 weeks days (06:00 – 18:00) and 2 weeks night (18:00 – 06:00)
- Working on a 2,2,3 shift pattern (e.g. Week 1 (Days); 2 on, 2 off & 3 on. Week 2 (Days); 2 off, 2 on & 3 off. Week 3 (Nights) 2 on, 2 off & 3 on. Week 4 (Nights); 2 off, 2 on & 3 off.
- 28 days holiday per year (including 8 bank holidays)
- Ongoing regular work
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the engineering department on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.