Facilities Supervisor (soft services)
· Support GSM in the local delivery of FM services (cleaning, waste, grounds & reception) at site ensuring services standards are delivered at expected levels
· To support cleaning team leaders, within a split shift position to deliver a specific standard of cleaning within Domestic & GMP areas, to client specification.
· To take full ownership of the responsibilities that have been given within your job role, to include providing working schedule cover as and when required
· Ensuring FISco staff are fully trained and competent to deliver the scope of works they are assigned too.
· Support the implementation of HSE procedures and ensure full compliance with all requirements
· Manage front of house duties to include laundry management, reception and administrative requirements
· Manage the Receptionist, and the responsibilities and KPIs assigned to the role
· Support the Cleaning Team Leader, and the responsibilities and KPIs assigned to the role
. Support the Waste Supervisor, and the responsibilities and KPIs assigned to the role
Recruitment & Onboarding
· Advertise vacancies through appropriate channels within appropriate time scales and review CVs as they are received.
· Book and organise interviews
· Assist with interview process
· Complete all pre-start requirements for new starters
· Develop and manage induction plans
· Assist with PIP development and completion
Learning & Development
· Manage training matrix ensuring all new starter and refresher training is completed within appropriate time scales
· Book and organise training
· Assist with competency reviews and training plan development
· To deliver staff team briefings and training
Uniform & PPE
· Manage uniform ordering and tracking, ensuring all employees are provided with appropriate provisions
Reporting & Audits
· Assist GSM with completion of the monthly quality audits, and associated action plan creation and implementation.
· Assist the GSM with reporting requirements to client
· Complete monthly waste documentation audits
Suppliers & Finance
· Assist GSM with Supplier Contract and Performance reviews
· Manage and organise supplier operational planned & reactive requirements
· Complete benchmarking process as required
· Compliance and adherence to HSE guidelines and RB specific requirements and SOP’s
· Ensure that all requirements in relation to COSHH are adhered too.
· Ensure that all cleaning operatives adhere to the site/cleaning offer colour coding & Health & safety policies
· Ensure all accidents and incidents are reported following correct procedures, and associated reports are completed
· Management of CAFM system – reactive and scheduled tasks
· Manage diaries and logs completion and ensure all are fully completed on time
· Ensure all required administrative documents are appropriately completed and stored - physically and electronically
· Client relationships – delivering client satisfaction through improving relationships and procedures
· Comply with all client policies / procedures in relation to housekeeping / infection control / security and waste'
· To perform other such duties as may be reasonably requested by your management team.
· Drive innovation, continuous improvement & best practice
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- No justifiable complaints from departmental leads / client staff within your scope of works
- Pass mark achieved in cleaning quality & health and safety control audits for all areas within the specified scope of works
- No issues and concerns highlighted in relation to health and safety
- All staff trained to the required standard
- All aspects of the relevant cleaning controls managed and recorded
- All Health and safety issues addresses and recorded within agreed time scale
- All faults and defects addressed within agreed timescales
- All administration completed within agreed timescales
40 hours a week core Monday – Friday, with one weekend shift to be worked in every four weeks.
Flexibility is required to ensure night shifts and weekend shifts are monitored
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
· IT literate
· Excellent communication skills
· Leadership & Management skills
· Soft Services Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,960.00 per year