Dry Goods Operative.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited are proud to be working in Partnership with our well-established client at Pork processing facility in Watton, Norfolk and have immediate starts for temporary to permanent vacancies for Dry Goods Operative.
- Completing the daily pick requirements;
- Issuing labels, trays, etc., to production lines as required and update the system accordingly;
- Assisting with stock checks;
- Maintaining quality and traceability documentation;
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments to ensure the throughput of all products in a timely and efficient manner;
- Assist during internal / external audits as required;
- Wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment at all times within the production areas;
- Behaving in a safe and appropriate manner at all times;
- Maintaining high levels of work performance including attendance, timekeeping etc.;
- Adhering to all company rules and policies at all times.
- Strong attention to detail and a methodical work ethic;
- Possess excellent communication skills and a positive work ethic;
- Have a good level of spoken and written English (G.O.R);
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Previous experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
We can offer:
- Starting rates of days £9.20 / nights £10.12 with overtime available during busy periods;
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern – 5:00-16:00 or 06:00 – 17:00 or 15:00 – 01:00 or 17:00 – 03:00;
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 20 days’ paid annual leave
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
- Onsite assistance from PRS representatives.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ within East Anglia, Yorkshire, and Lincolnshire.