Dry Goods Operative
- Completing the daily pick requirements;
- Issuing labels, trays, etc., to production lines as required and update the system accordingly;
- Assisting with stock checks;
- Maintaining quality and trace ability documentation;
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments to ensure the throughput of all products in a timely and efficient manner;
- Assist during internal / external audits as required;
- Wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment at all times within the production areas;
- Behaving in a safe and appropriate manner at all times;
- Maintaining high levels of work performance including attendance, timekeeping etc.;
- Adhering to all company rules and policies at all times.
We can offer:
- Starting rate on days £9.85 (basic) & £13.13 (overtime) / nights £10.84 (basic) & £14.45 (nights) - overtime available during busy periods;
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern – 5:00-16:00 or 06:00 – 17:00 or 15:30 – 01:30 or 17:00 – 03:00;
- 36.75 (days) or £35.00 (nights) weekly attendance bonus
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 20 days’ paid annual leave
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
- Onsite assistance from PRS representatives.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit an up-to-date CV to watt[email protected]. Alternatively, please call on 01953 884100 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 30 years’ within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.