£25000 - £35000/annum DOE
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for our prestigious client for the role of Draughtsman/Processor. Due to the continuous success and growth within the company we are seeking to recruit an experienced candidate who will be based in our clients Hull office, covering East Yorkshire
The successful applicant would be responsible for producing general arrangements, detailed designs for multiple contracts. Designing and processing drawings for aluminium façade solutions, including; curtain walling, windows, doors and entrance systems.
A detailed knowledge of aluminium glazing systems, building regulations and UPVC is essential.
• Ability to work from site surveys and existing client drawings to produce 3D - layouts and detailed component drawings as required.
• Produce general arrangement drawings that incorporate accepted standards of operability, maintainability and meet health and safety requirements.
• Preparation of 2D manufacturing drawings for both standard items and bespoke fabrications.
• Generating new product designs and modifying existing designs for customers.
• To be self-motivated and experienced in the use of Autodesk Inventor & AutoCAD to produce designs and would work in conjunction with the existing project team.
Training can be given, however a good knowledge of AutoCAD and experience with Logical is necessary.
Working Hours - Mon-Fri 9am -5.30pm
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.