Detail Design Engineer
We are currently representing our Client, a machining manufacturer based in Hull, to recruit a Detail Design Engineer to join the Detail Engineering team, reporting operationally to the Principle Mechanical Engineer.
Detail Design and Process Planning functions for current contracts
KEY RESULT AREAS:
• Completion of Engineering tasks in line with project programme.
• Effective solutions to 'special design content' requirements within contracts.
• Completion of tasks within the Engineering budget.
• Working within a team of Engineers on projects.
• Interpretation of project requirements from layouts and MELs.
• Detail design using Inventer 3D CAD software.
• Liaison with Operations, purchasing, suppliers, and other departments.
• Creation of specifications for third party equipment
• Creation of parts, BOM’s, routings and shop orders on IFS.
• Raising Purchase Req's for BOI's.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Experience in Material handling equipment, preferably in an airport environment.
HNC in Mechanical Engineering.
Computer Literate - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Use of ERP systems, preferably IFS.
Knowledge and use of 2D & 3D (AutoCAD) CAD systems.
Working hours are:
8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday
8.30 am to 1.30 pm Friday
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.