Despatch Day shift operatives
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited are proud to be working in Partnership with our long-term client at their well established Pork processing facility in Watton, Norfolk and have immediate starts for temporary to permanent vacancies for Despatch Operatives.
- Completing the daily pick requirements;
- Undertake stock rotation;
- Dispatching finished stock in the correct picking order;
- Load and unload products on to and from vehicles as instructed;
- Communicate any stock shortages to the Despatch Area Lead after completing the orders of each customer;
- Ensure the achievement of daily departmental targets as determined by your line manager in a time effective manner;
- Have a positive attitude and work ethic;
- Possess excellent communication skills;
- Have a good level of spoken and written English (G.O.R);
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail and a methodical work ethic;
- Previous experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
We can offer:
- Starting rate of £10.80 - £15.84 per hour; and attendance bonus up to £50 per week
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction;
- Regular opportunities to apply for permanent contracts with the client;
- 20 days’ paid annual leave
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
- Onsite assistance from PRS representatives.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, please call on (phone number removed) to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 27 years within East Anglia, Yorkshire, and Lincolnshire