An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading food manufacturer based in the Hull area for a Despatch Administrators to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to begin a career with a well-established local company who prides themselves in bringing in talented people, developing and progressing their career within the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Produce accurate despatch notes.
• Maintain loading orders onto FOPS and NAV to ensure all information is up to date.
• Updating and maintaining booking purchases and returns spreadsheets
• Manually raise orders in FOPS and NAV.
• Checking loading/transport information prior to use to ensure that all details are correct.
Successful candidates should have the following skills and experience:
• Production experience within a FMCG environment.
• Basic awareness of Health & Safety principles and a Basic Food Hygiene Certificate would be an advantage.
• Career minded, driven and motivated to succeed.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills.
• Excellent communication both in the written and verbal form.
This role is paying £8.64 per hour on a temp to perm basis. Working are Monday - Friday including early and late shifts. Flexibility is required.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the role please submit your application along with a covering letter stating your current situation and salary expectation.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.