Design Office Manager
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for our prestigious client for the role of Design Office Manager. Due to the continuous success and growth within the company we are seeking to recruit an experienced Manager who will be based in our clients Hull office.
About The Role:
• Effectively manage team of Designers and Processors
• Co-ordinate and plan projects through the design and processing stages into manufacture
• Ensure the production of drawings meet the clients specification, building regulations and statutory requirements
• Present solutions and technical assistance to commercial operations including sales, design, manufacturing and installation departments as required
• Identify training requirements of the department
• You will have key skills that include planning and co-ordination, man management and good decision making
• Ideally experienced in the fenestration industry
• Possesses a degree in Construction/Engineering
• Salary dependent on experience
• 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Ongoing training and development
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.