HULL’S WELL KNOWN INSULATED PANELS COMPANY LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A PERMANENT CSCS LABOURER
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you looking for on-going work and a full time permanent contract? Have you an in-date CSCS card? Have you a driving licence? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Composite Panel Services Limited who is based in Hull and operating extensively throughout UK and Europe. CPS was established in 1997 when the use of insulated panels centred predominantly on the food industry and temperature controlled environments. Since then, with the development and enhancement of a variety of panel types, alongside changes in building codes, fire legislation and environmental policies, the business operates across a diverse range of industry and with that in mind are looking to expand the team and have an immediate permanent requirement for a CSCS Labourer. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to be employed on a full-time permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
- Applicants to be competent in operating on a variety of sites across the UK ii various sectors
- Ensure that installation processes are completed with regards to the highest levels of Health and safety and an excellent attitude to quality at all times.
- Applicants must be physically fit due to the nature and responsibilities of the role
- Reliable, well-mannered and have a good absence and timekeeping record
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate professionally with all colleagues and customers
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- Experience with working in the industry is advantageous but not essential
- CSCS Card
- Hold a Category B1 driving entitlement (No more than 6 points, No DR or DD codes)
- Must be aged over 25 for insurance purposes
- Willing to work away from home due to location of projects
We Can Offer:
- £13.00 - £13.50 per hour pay depending on experience
- Basic working hours: 07:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday
- Overtime available if requested
- Training and career progression
- Van & Fuel Card
- Successful candidate will be offered permanent
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the Construction department on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.