* Working closely with clients to understand and check project specifications
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients, encouraging a consultative approach throughout the process
* Schedule and manage all aspects of projects in line the client
* Manage and meeting operational schedules, managing expectations and resolving any issues or delays along the process
* Monitoring performance and identifying any improvements needed to reduce delays
* Reviewing and analysing performance and budgets for each completed project
* Previous account or project management experience is essential
* Experience within a shop fitting environment would be an advantage
* Strong organisational skills along with ability to multi task
* Ability to react well under pressure
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Flexible and hardworking
* A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach
* Smart appearance and professional attitude.
* Approachable and trustworthy.
* This role will include travelling between sites and 2 days based in the Hull office to dependant on schedule - you do not need to be based in Hull to apply for this role
What is on offer:
* £35,000 - £45,000 Salary DOE
* Car Allowance
* The opportunity to grow and prove yourself in an expanding and progressive company
If you have the experience within this area and would like to be considered for this role please submit an up to date copy of your CV. Successful candidates with the correct experience and back ground will be contacted within 7 days and interviews arrange accordingly.
If you have not been contacted within this time then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.