Commercial Business Consultant
Here at Prestige, we are a creative, forward-thinking and ambitious recruitment agency with 30 years’ experience providing temporary and permanent recruitment solutions by working in Partnership with our clients throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia. We are looking for a like-minded, driven individual who can bring new ideas and innovation into our business, who strives to deliver a high-quality customer/client experience and ensure we deliver 100% satisfaction time and time again.
We are looking for someone who is driven by success, calm under pressure and flexible to travel throughout Hull and Yorkshire to support recruitment and marketing campaigns, visit clients and attend networking events. You will work Monday to Friday from 08.30 – 17.30 however flexibility is key to support both PRS’s and the clients’ needs. This 360’ role includes:
- Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
- Candidate attraction through various channels including jobsites, social media and leaflet campaigns;
- Registering and interviewing candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
- Managing your own client base including both the private and public sector;
- Building solid working relationships with both clients and candidates;
- Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour to provide a fast and efficient service;
- Business Development, attending meetings and driving sales;
- Working to weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI and financial targets;
- Dealing with all necessary compliance relating to public sector and commercial sector placements including audits;
- Handling enquiries from current and prospective clients and candidates;
- Managing own administration.
- Have experience in recruitment (preferred);
- Have a proven track record in sales and converting leads;
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
- Have a high level of spoken/written English and IT literate, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Hold a full, clean driving licence;
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach to business development and candidate attraction.
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- 28 days’ holiday (including public holidays) with increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with 30 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Liz Owen-Dyce at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on 01482 212581. Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter to [email protected].
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for 30 years throughout the UK.