Commercial Account Handler
Prestige Recruitment are currently recruiting for our client – a leading international insurance brokerage. This position will require relocation to Jersey if not in the area currently.
We are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Insurance Account Handler to join a dynamic, fast-paced and ever evolving environment, providing excellent customer service and responsible for the development of both new and existing and accounts. An exciting opportunity for a confident and technically competent individual to join a well-respected and successful insurance brokerage in Jersey. This would suit a broker with at least 3 - 5 years’ commercial insurance experience looking for an opportunity with huge potential to develop their career further.
Working alongside the Directors and Account Executives, you will also have oversight of junior brokers. It is envisaged that this role will provide opportunity for promotion into an Account Executive role in time.
The role is based at their office in St Helier, Jersey.
Main duties will include:
- Building strong relationships with clients, understanding their risk exposures and insurance needs
- Dealing with a good volume of renewals and pro-actively ensuring a high retention level
- Handling mid-term adjustments and responding to day to day queries and correspondence
- Communicating with insurers to obtain the best terms and submit presentations; building strong relationships with them.
- Broking risks for new business and renewals
- Working closely with the Account Executives and Directors on client insurance programmes, ensuring the client`s needs are met at all times
- To be considered for this position you will need to have previous experience within commercial broking and knowledge of the main classes of commercial insurance. You will be hungry to learn and will have excellent customer service skills.
- Ideally you will have commenced your CII professional exams, and be eager to progress these to Diploma and Associate level in time. (Full company support is provided).
Salary: £27,000 - £35,000, dependent on experience.
Note: The client has permission (a work permit) to relocate a “non-local” person here which would allow them to be employed and to rent accommodation.
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212581.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.