Prestige Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced Coded Welders with previous experience within the modular/portable buildings industry to work for our prestigious client based in Brandesburton.
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of modular, portable and specialist buildings for a variety of industries.
- ASME 9 - Welding and Brazing Qualification
- AWS D1.1 – Structural Welding (Steel)
- BS EN
• Knowledge of the Modular Industry (advantageous but not essential)
• Be comfortable to set up JIGS
• To carry out welding/fabrication work as directed, ensuring quality and safety standards are met
• Ensure good timekeeping
• Ensure standards of good housekeeping
• Carry out tasks with minimum supervision
• Health and Safety conscious
• Working to deadlines
These are daytime hours with potential for overtime.
Your own transport is required due to the location.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 25 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia. Please see our website for more information