Class 1 Night Trunk - Wren
Our client is based in the Howden and Barton area and is looking for HGV Class 1 (CE) Drivers; working for a family owned kitchen manufacturing company, all drivers will be working on a night trunking run to our clients other depots.
This vacancy will be an ongoing position.
You will need to meet the below criteria to be considered for the vacancy:
- HGV Class 1 driving entitlement (category CE)
- New drivers accepted
- Valid Driver’s CPC card and Digital Tachograph card
- Make sure you adhere to driving time & working time directive
- Report any issues and/or damages immediately
- Excellent time keeping ensuring schedules are met
- Vehicles to be clean at all times
- Maintain a consistent and professional attitude at all times
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- The client will require the successful candidates to be available to work regularly Monday to Saturday
- The client has request that you have no more than 6 points on your licence and no DR or DD codes.
If you want the continuation of regular work with excellent rates, full uniform provided and immediate starts then please contact Chelsea or Craig on 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies prestige can offer.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.