Class 1 (CE) Drivers
Due to continuous growth within one of our blue chip clients and one of the nation’s leading haulage companies within the manufacturing industry, we have on-going contracts running out of Howden.
IMMEDIATE WORK AVAILABLE FOLLOWING REGISTRATION AND COMPLIANCE CHECKS
- You will be required to carry out local deliveries across the country
- As part of your role, you will be driving a range of Class 1 vehicles including curtain siders and containers
- Securing of load before leaving site
- Ensuring delivery papers are signed by the relevant person before leaving site
- Adhering to WTR and Tachograph
- You will need to have a reasonable level of fitness as some duties will include strapping of loads.
Experience and Licences:
- 2 years previous experience of driving an HGV is essential
- All applicants must hold a full UK drivers licence category (CE) with no more than 6 points
- CPC qualification essential
- Digital Tachograph card holder
- Have excellent attention to detail
- 8 – 12 hour shifts available on days, nights, full time, part time, odd shifts or weekends.
- Days £12.50 per hour – raising to £15.78 after 12 weeks.
- Nights £13.50 per hour – raising to £15.78 plus a £12.36 shift allowance after 12 weeks
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role then please submit an up to date copy of your CV.
For further information, ring Craig or Chelsea at Prestige Recruitment Specialists Hull. Your application will be given consideration and a short list of candidates compiled to provide to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion will retain your details and should any other suitable role fit your skill set we will contact you accordingly