Business Improvement Analyst
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently working with our progressive client to recruit for the role of Change and Business Improvement Analyst.
This role is for an initial 2 month period but has the potential to grow into a longer term role. There is also the opportunity to work from home / be remote based if not commutable to the Brough area.
The Role -
The role is key to the successful delivery of a range of change initiatives across businesses that are focused on driving improved performance and efficiency by utilising IT to automate systems and processes. The nature of the work is very much about business change, rather than purely technology focused but will still involve analysis of existing IT processes/systems as well as with working closely with customers to provide solutions to meet their needs.
You must be able to demonstrate well developed relationship and stakeholder management skills and have a solid base of previous end to end project experience based IT/Business Intelligence. You must be passionate about change and able to act as the conduit for highlighting knowledge/performance gaps in a business’s administrative operations and delivering solutions to solve these problems.
About you -
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Demonstrable experience of writing requirement specifications for and implementing Information Systems and applications.
- Experience in using analytical technologies to consolidate multiple data sets, summarise findings and present your recommendations is key
- Self-motivated and results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills including the ability to break down barriers between stakeholders and developers
- Inquisitive and strong attention to detail– desire and ability to explore processes in depth
- In depth knowledge of and ability code for administrative application like spreadsheets, databases and BI applications
It would also be desirable - however not essential to have commercial experience as a Business Analyst and a working knowledge of MySQL and html5.
Salary is negotiable to experience.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.