Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for our prestigious client - a truly passionate, family-run business, dedicated to delivering success with our strong commitment and loyalty to customer experience. Utilising cutting edge technology, modern transport fleets, integrated systems and inspirational showrooms, they are now the UK's number one kitchen retailer with exciting plans for continued growth across all areas of the business.
Critical purpose of role:
- Obtain detailed level of requirements from stakeholders
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the project and are designing great features for our business/planner
- Work with Project Managers and Senior Developers to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Create, maintain and prioritise the requirement backlog
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end the customer experience integration and dependencies
- In conjunction with the Development Team, liaise with 3rd Party companies to ensure smooth integration with in-house systems
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept stages of a project
- Collaborate with Senior Developers to translate business requirements for the development teams to implement
- Creating and maintaining the requirements of the stakeholders
- Prioritise the business requirements with stakeholders
- Attend Sprint Planning, review and development stand up meetings
- Build and maintain a relationship with the Stakeholders
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders for product requirements to identify impacts
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary business contact for queries related to the project
- Create documentation for processes and procedures relating to the product
- Promote Continuous Improvement
- Provide weekly IT Project updates and plans
- Report back to the Business Area Owner on project progress
- Collaborate with Business Area Owner to ensure coordination with training and communications
- Release planning and coordination
Salary: Competitive salary + excellent benefits including on site gyms
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone (phone number removed). Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.