Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a disrepair building surveyor to work within a public sector organisation.
• Undertake technical duties for the service in-line with all council and departmental performance standards, policies and priorities.
• Ensure all activities undertaken are done so in compliance with legal, regulatory, contractual and internal requirements.
• Support the delivery of service plans and operational projects in collaboration with stakeholders to ensure the continuous and on-going innovation and improvement of the service in-line with objectives in-order to achieve excellence.
• Continually drive a value for money, customer focussed service through all operations.
• Take ownership for and manage relationships with all external stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
• Manage activities within individual delegated budgets and the management of spend in-line with agreed budget profiles, including the prioritisation and planning of work.
• Take accountability for the outputs of all duties ensuring adequate and robust audit and risk management procedures are in place
The successful candidate will have:
• Degree level qualification in Building Surveying or equivalent experience
• Full chartered RICS accreditation
• Strong knowledge of building defects / construction techniques
• Landlord's responsibilities in relation to repairs & maintenance
• Knowledge of law and practise relating to housing disrepair legal cases
• Experience of Negotiation on issues within a political environment
• Ability to manage priorities whilst delivering on a range of projects and adapting to changing circumstances and priorities
• Ability to diagnose and develop solutions to repair problems
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: £15.64/hr
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.