Assistant Support Co-ordinator
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited are looking for an Assistant Support Co-ordinator for our client based in Basildon.
Our client are looking for candidates to work a fix term contract starting immediately. This position will be based in Colchester but you will be asked to cover Castlepoint and Rochford. Transport is desired but not essential.
The successful candidate will need to have the following:
• Experience of working with Young People
• Providing care/and or support within the Social Care Sector
• Able to work on Initiative
• Be Creative, Vibrant and Innovative
• Be flexible due to working shifts
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Establish and maintain relationships with a wide range of people
• Promote equal opportunities and have a commitment for equality and inclusion
• Good computer knowledge. Especially Word and Excel
• Previous experience as a care co-ordinator or administrator within the care sector.
• A current enhanced DBS
• Knowledge surrounding substance use and complex needs
• Knowledge of the benefits system
• Knowledge and understanding of eternal partner agencies
The role will consist of but not limited to the following:
• Engage with referral agencies and third sector agencies
• Complete assessments on current and new services users
• Complete effective learning and support plans for all service users
• Maintain a high level of communication with the service users
• Maintain Professional relationships and being a role model to the service users
• Helping Service Users with decision that will affect their rights
• Using all available resources and complying with all the protocols and policies for the company
• Working closely with colleagues and stakeholders, this will include attending meeting and ensure that the service is achieving targets
The pay rate for this position is £10.72 per hour.
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to apply for the role please submit an up to date CV, alternatively, please call on 01362 293120 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will keep your application on file for further suitable vacancies.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire and now in NORFOLK. We specialise in providing trades and labour recruitment solutions into the Engineering & Construction.