Assistant Line Leader
Assistant Line Leader
4 on 4 off 5.45am to 6pm
Preston, HU12 8TB
£11.74 per hour
The successful candidates will be responsible for efficiently working together with line leader to ensure the production plan is completed, whilst still maintaining a high level of quality of work. With our industry leading facilities and ambitious growth plan, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Shift pattern: 4 On 4 Off Days, 5:45am – 18:00pm
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Work closely with line leader to ensure the production plan is completed, maintaining a high level of quality of work
- Efficiently fill out relevant paperwork and documentation in accordance with our legislations
- Managing the housekeeping on the line and surrounding areas throughout the day
- Perform Gas checks and label scan checks.
- Be familiar with quality and customer specifications using the on the line QAS.
- Monitor and control KPI’s.
- Ensure that lost production time is kept to a minimum by maintaining the speed of the line, and to minimise the waste of raw materials, packaging and consumables.
- Correctly identify all ‘Work in Progress’, ‘Residuals’ and packs from ‘End of Production runs’ and process in accordance with all Technical specifications and requirements and Safety regulations.
- Ensure an exceptional level of internal and external customer service through on time deliveries and minimal customer returns.
- Ensure labels are correct and signed off when collecting from stores.
Requirements, experience and person specification:
- Previous experience of FMCG manufacturing (advantageous)
- Understanding of continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Awareness of customer standards
- Ability to meet job requirements
- Literacy skills
We can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Strong commitment to progression and personal development
- Profit sharing through discounted share scheme
- Hassle free auto-enrolment into company pension scheme
- Access to our 'Feed your Wellbeing' platform
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 301 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving, we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector.