Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operators to work in Hull in HU7 on a temporary on-going basis.
Our client is cable assemblies’ manufacturer for both UK and overseas industries.
They are currently looking to expand their workforce at one of their sites in Hull.
As an Assembly Operative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working on an assembly line
- Using basic hand, air and power tools such as routers, saws and drills
- Working on your own and part of a team
- Following instructions
- Using a tape measure
Successful candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- We are looking for candidates with a high level of attention to details
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving approach.
We can offer:
- Shift Monday to Friday
- Monday – Thursday 8.00-16:30, Friday 8.00-13:30
- 2 short breaks paid , lunch break (25 min) unpaid
- Pay rate £8.91 /£8.36 per hour – subject to age
- Temporary to perm role
To be consider for this position please send your CV to our resource team [email protected] or call 01482212581
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award-winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 30 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.