Assembly Operative Wren
Prestige Recruitment specialists are currently looking to recruit General Production operatives for an on-going role in Howden. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful team.
The clients is looking to recruit candidates who have had previous experience in a similar environment and who has good organizational skills, time management, flexibility, commitment and punctuality.
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and experience:
- To be able to work in various departments including Goods in, MSU E-PICKS and production
- Warehouse experience advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and email
- To be able to assist in the production and dispatch of fully assembled kitchen units and stock
- To be able to ensure all departmental duties are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Have a good knowledge of health and safety and best practices
- Must have a good level of English in all aspects (speaking, reading and writing)
If you have the relevant experience and you are looking for and ongoing role and want to develop your career with one of the country’s leading kitchen manufactures, then please submit your application along with covering letter.
If you wish to discuss this role in more detail then please call Ben or Kasia on 01482 212581.