Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work within a public sector organisation. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role and have strong administrative skills.
The duties of the role include:
• To provide effective and efficient support to the colleagues and visitors
• Meeting greeting visitors
• Data Inputting
• Preparing files
• Managing a diary
• Carrying out general office duties
• Answering the telephone
• Responding to queries
• Operating basis office equipment
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong administration experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Organised and methodical approach to tasks
• The ability manage own work load
• Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Well-developed IT skills
Job Type: Temporary ongoing
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday (37.5 Hours)
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.