Administrator / Stock Taker
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are recruiting an Administrator / Stocktaker in the Hull area. You will be based in HU7 Hull.
Location: Hull HU7
Hours: 6am – 2pm – Monday - Friday
Training: If required, training may take place in Howden
Your new job requires you to:
- Be responsible for the day to day administration of the stock housed in the Hull facility of our client.
- Demonstrate the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
- Have good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, specifically MS Excel
- Be attentive and consistent when dealing with numbers
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively and confidentially managing stock data and information
- Dealing with issues as they arise escalating to line management in line with policy
- Maintaining the electronic and paper filing systems and ensuring information is accurate and up to date
You will have:
- Ability to work within policy and process.
- Ability to analyse data and present clear verbal and written reports
- Ability to use own initiative and to multi-task
- Ability to work well in a team and to manage own stress levels
- Ability to communicate tasks effectively
- MS Office experience (essential – especially Exel)
- JDA software experience (desirable, though not essential)
Does this sound like the career for you? If so, apply now and start your journey with us.
We value the unique talents of every individual and work together to help everyone achieve their full potential by providing equality of opportunity to our team members, welcoming applicants from all backgrounds and communities
Give Tyler, Matt or Kevin a call today for more information on 01482 382 316 / 01482 382 306 / 01482 382 301