Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work on up and coming temporary and permanent vacancies in Norfolk surrounding areas.
We are seeking for an experienced Administrator with the ability for attention to detail, to work in different office environments and has excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Dealing with incoming and out coming post
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with emails
- Typing duties – writing letters and reports
- Filing, photocopying and fax machine duties
- Processing new records and updating regularly
- Colleting spreadsheets
- Communicating with internal and external customers
- All round office support in any aspects
- Dealing with confidential records
Successful candidates must have the following qualification and skills:
- Must have good Microsoft office knowledge (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 or 2 (or suitable administrative experience)
- Have an organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills in person and on the telephone
- Able to work well as part of a team
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Good Numeracy skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative
- Capacity to prioritise the workload
- Understanding of confidentiality
Hours of work:
- Fulltime/Part time up to 37 hours per week
Rate of pay:
- £7.50 - £8.00 per hour
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to apply for the role, please submit an up to date CV to Jennifer Taylor. Alternatively, you can call us on 01362 293120 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will keep your application on file for further suitable vacancies.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 20 years within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and now in Norfolk.