Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger)
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work within a large manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will have strong experience within sales and purchase ledgers and have exceptional organisational and administrative skills. This opportunity is perfect for an individual who is self-motivated and passionate about working within accounts.
The duties of the role include:
• Processing Purchase Ledger.
• Providing a flexible, multi skilled resource within the accounts office, providing support to the management accountant, credit control, sales ledger and payroll.
• Ensuring payments are prepared timely (via Internet)
• Sorting aspects of purchase ledger from query to preparing and sending BACS run.
• Authority to not post invoices until all queries have been resolved, and invoices returned from authorised personnel.
• Running accruals, ensuring that they are correct and are posted at month end, including post job costing accruals.
• Ensuring that Intrastat print out is available.
• Balancing all purchase ledgers and reconciling supplier accounts.
• Internet payments as required i.e. courts, child support etc.
• Authority to post payments to the purchase ledgers, and ensuring that only correct settlement discounts are taken.
• Working closely with other members of the Accounts team to provide a multi-skilled working environment, enabling efficient and accurate information to be available at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience with purchase ledgers
• Previous Accounts Office Experience
• SAGE accountancy software experience
• Sales Invoicing, bank reconciliation experience
• Strong administration skills
• Diligence, efficiency and accuracy
• Flexibility within the work place
Salary: £19,500 (Increasing to £20,355 after 12 months)
Hours of Work: Full Time, Monday-Friday
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.