Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work on up and coming temporary and permanent vacancies in Norfolk and surrounding areas.
This vacancy is a great opportunity for the right candidate. Our client has a small office and is run by a fantastic team providing with client’s accountancy services.
You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Successful candidates must have the following qualification and skills:
- An ability to work quickly and accurately
- An ability to work to deadlines
- To be honest, discreet and an understanding of confidentiality
- Excellent Numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A minimum C grade GCSE in Mathematics and English
- AAT Qualified or working towards a certificate or related accountancy qualification
- Working knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP and NI calculations
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office and SAGE Line 50
This Vacancy is a temp-perm position
Hours of work:
- Fulltime/Part time up to 37 hours per week
Rate of pay:
- £7.50-£9.00 per hour
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to apply for the role, please submit an up to date CV to Jennifer Taylor. Alternatively, you can call us on 01362 293120 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will keep your application on file for further suitable vacancies.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 20 years within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and now in Norfolk.