Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for the role of Accountant for our prestigious client, a company that supply high quality reliable parts from the worlds leading manufacturers from their extensive distribution network across 23 countries in Europe.
Prepare, review and report monthly Management and Financial Accounting Reporting
· Work as part of team to provide group reporting submissions
· Support with annual statutory accounts preparation
· Liaison with external audit as part of year end and interim audits
· Month end balance sheet reconciliations
· Monthly postings to management accounts; accruals, prepayments, allocations
· Quarterly VAT return preparation
· Weekly cash flow reporting
· Approval of bank payments
· Resolving P&L queries for cost centre owners and ad hoc P&L analysis
· Point of contact for Company Purchase card credit limit amendments
· Due diligence calculations on calculation of customer rebates
· Absence cover for tasks within the team
· Ad hoc reporting, analysis and project work as required by the business
· Ability to produce accurate reported financial accounts in challenging timeframe
· Continuing development of systems and processes.
· Continual refining of reporting requirements as business evolves
· Qualified recognised accountancy qualification such as ACCA or ACA.
· Experience of preparing statutory accounts and disclosures
· Advanced Excel skills vlookups, pivot tables, sumif, etc.
· Proactive team player with enthusiasm to learn
· Experience of financial accounting ledger systems (Kerridge ideal but not essential)
· Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Ability to build good relationships with Internal & External contacts.
· To work on own initiative but able to work within a team
· Analytical mindset
· Positive attitude to change
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone (01482 382310). Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.